B pharmacy course Details 2020-2021: B Pharmacy or Bachelor of Pharmacy, also referred to as B.Pharm, is a 4-year lengthy undergraduate diploma course in India. It’s a career-oriented course and is largely pursued by men and women who wish to start their own pharmacy shop or cooperate with the business for study purposes.
The vital subjects covered in the training course program of B pharmacy course, concentrate on teaching elements of medications, drugs, their chemical structure, formula, etc.
The fundamental B Pharmacy eligibility standards in India would be to pass the Class XII board examinations.
Pharmacy courses will need to be controlled by some competent governments. The Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and AICTE would be the two important agencies regulating the pharmacy courses in India.
There are over 800 AICTE accepted B Pharmacy colleges in India. The top ones one of these are cited in the table below.
|NIRF Pharmacy Ranking 2020||College Name||Admission Process||Average Annual Fees||Average Salary|
|1.||Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi||NET||INR 1,45,000||INR 4,00,000|
|2.||Panjab University, Chandigarh||PU CET||INR 15,665||INR 4,20,000|
|3.||Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai||MHT CET||INR 85,350||INR 3,00,000|
|4.||BITS Pilani||BITSAT||INR 4,23,500||INR 4,50,000|
|5.||Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Udupi||MET||INR 2,85,000||INR 4,00,000|
The ordinary B lien prices in private schools for B pharmacy course is approximately INR 5 Lakhs, and beneath INR 4 Lakhs for authorities schools across India.
|Alert: Dates of entrance examination have been revised for B Pharmacy course because of COVID 19. In accordance with the most recent upgrades, NEET 2020 will likely be now on September 13, whilst PU CET will be on August 1.|
Graduates of the course can find work in hospitals, Medical Clinics, Government Drug Research Institutes, etc. The crucial job places they operate on include Drug Safety Associate, Clinical Research Associate, Drug Inspector, Pharmaceutical Scientist, and other revenue positions in pharmaceutical companies.
The ordinary B Pharmacy salary after pursuing pharmacy course in India is INR 2.5-4 lakh per annum.
Those students who wish to research further can pursue courses like M Pharmacy and Ph.D. Pharmacy. They are even able to go for course like LLB to enter medication and pharmacy law and ethics.
MBA in Healthcare Management may likewise be chased after B Pharmacy to put in leadership positions within the medical sector. Some colleges also offer you an incorporated B Pharm+MBA program.
What’s the Admission Procedure for B Pharmacy Course?
- B Pharmacy admission method is largely performed on the grounds of operation based on the entry examinations.
- Few private schools like Amity University accept entrance on the basis of marks obtained in Class XII (Science).
- Lateral entrance to B Dentistry course can also be offered to pupils with D Pharmacy (Diploma in Pharmacy) qualification.
- The lateral entrance system makes it possible for students to gain entry into the second year of B Pharmacy class right. Consequently, in 3 years students may make a B Pharmacy level, rather than 4 years (standard entrance ).
What is the necessary Qualification Required for B Pharmacy Course?
- Students possessing 10+2 qualifications from non-formal based education for example NIOS and state established open schooling aren’t qualified for the B Pharmacy course.
- Students must finish the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of entrance to the B Pharmacy course.
- Candidates who’ve finished D Pharm class in a PCI (Pharmacy Council of India) accepted establishment. This is the lateral entrance at the second /third term of B Pharmacy course.
- Candidates who’ve cleared B Healthcare Entrance Tests such as MET, BITSAT, NIPER JEE, KCET, etc..
Which are the Best Entrance Exams for B Pharmacy course?
Aside from direct B Dentistry entrance on the grounds of Class XII results, many entry exams are conducted for accepting admission in government in addition to private schools for B training courses.
Few of those B pharmacy course Entrance exam are as follows:
- PU CET 2020: This examination is for common entrance examination for entry in various undergraduate classes such as B noun in Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- BITSAT 2020: BITSAT is a nationwide level entrance exam supplying entry across BITS campuses.
- MAHA CET 2020: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is conducted to get entry in various undergraduate classes across Maharashtra.
- KCET 2020: Kerala Common Entrance Test provides admission in a Variety of schools across Kerala.
The table below provides significant details of B Entrance Tests
|Exam Name||Application Period||Exam Date||Exam Mode|
|PU CET 2020||July 13, 2020||August 1, 2020||Offline|
|MET 2020||Till May 31, 2020||August 1-12, 2020||Online|
|BITSAT 2020||Till May 11, 2020||Not announced yet||Online|
|MH CET 2020||Till May 31, 2020||September 20, 2020||Online|
|UPSEE 2020||Till June 1, 2020||Not announced yet||Online|
Which Topics are Contained in B pharmacy course?
B Pharmacy course contained both theoretical issues and functional classes. Take a look below for vibrant details about this.
Semester 1 & Semester 2
Pharmaceutics-I (General and Dispensing Pharmacy), Pharmaceutics-II (Unit Operations), Pharmaceutical Analysis-I, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Medicinal Chemistry, Computer Applications, Remedial Maths and Biology, Human Anatomy, Physiology, Mathematics and Statistics, Human Anatomy Pathophysiology.
Semester 3 & Semester 4
Pharmaceutics-III (Physical Pharmaceutics), Pharmaceutics-IV (Cosmeticology), Heterocyclic and Natural Products, Chemistry, Pharmacology-IB, biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology, Pharmacognosy and Natural Products-I, Pharmacognosy and Natural Products-II
Semester 5 & Semester 6
Pharmaceutics-V (Biological Pharmacy), Pharmaceutics-VI (Pharmaceutical Technology 1), Medicinal Chemistry-I, Pharmacology-II, Pharmacognosy, and Natural Products-III, Hospital Pharmacy, Industrial Management, and Pharmaceutical Marketing, Pharmaceutical Analysis-II
Semester 7 & Semester 8
Pharmaceutics-VII (Pharmaceutical Technology 2), Pharmaceutics-VIII (Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics), Pharmacology-III, Pharmacology-IV, Medicinal Chemistry-II, Pharmaceutical Analysis-III, Molecular Biology, Genetics and Biotechnology, Forensic Pharmacy.
The B Pharmacy course construction also requires the students to experience a functional training of 150 hours during the course of study following the next year at either of these two:
An assessment is held in the conclusion of every academic year/semester of B Pharmacy. Each exam may be held twice annually as both routine and supplementary assessments. Students must experience both written and functional examinations (such as oral), the marks that will be stated by the Pharmacy Council of India from time to time.
We have given the brief description about B pharmacy course, syllabus and subject within, admission process, best colleges, and important dates for the entrance examination. If you have not found what you are looking for, tell as in the comment section. We are looking forward to response to your queries.